MENU

Slide

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Babestreet: Thankyou dear! :D

J_89: Hahahas, it's a printed card,
showing your full length, half body,
head shot and your stats,
height, weight, eye colour, hair colour.

Anon1: LOL, of cos have to slim down luh!
But i cmi one lah! always eat eat eat
HAHAHAS!

Someone you know: hahahas, where got nag!
It's always good hearing more opinions and advice!

Tracy: Thanks dear! :D

DODO: CNY SNACKS! LOL!
Cmi lah me, keep snacking and snacking.

Daphy: hahahas, thanks dear.




Some of the shoot's picture from last friday? (:
with Long Kang and William Ng.
This series is my favourite out of all the shoots. Hehe.










Today's CNY eve, sooooo fast.
Happy Chinese New Year people! :D
Haven't even new year, i alrdy "Lao Yu Sheng" twice alrdy!
Everybody very kiasu! Hahahahas.

Went for dinner at jurong area with my boy's
singing class friends. New year reunion dinner!


So much foor for the both of us! Eat until we wanna vomit loh.
And i hate his stupid N82, i swear i nvr pump up the contrast,
Super ugly flash lah.


Yum Yum.

Went to Holland Village's TCC after dinner for
some drinks and chatting, They're all really funny.
Hahahas. All the stupid jokes!

Yesterday was a mess man,
Suppose to meet a photographer at 1pm,
and i was late so i took a cab down to raffles place starbucks.
then i realize i forgot to take down my spree-ers number.
Super kan chiong, called yq for help to check gmail for their numbers.
Super stressed loh!

Tiring Tiring Tiring,
This week is my resting week! next week,
monday to sunday, Everyday got shoots.
I better not get sick during CNY.
Or else next week would be hell for me.

Finally got to meet up with YQ and Yuling!
Had Pepper lunch and we chatted a hell lot.
There's so much to catch up with!



Okay, Gotta run, Need to go collect my spree
stuff from the spree organizer's hse!
Bye people, and again, Happy CNY! (:
Get more red packets uh!

---
Loves, fidelis.

No comments: